Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Can i use black soap to bath my dog?

its a vege...all natural african soap /...can i wash my dog with it???Can i use black soap to bath my dog?
hmm if it's that really natural black soap that some arab stores sell, that's kind of crumbly I'd say yes cos it's very mild and natural. If you mean the other 'black soap' that you get in supermarkets, that just looks like .. a bar of soap that is black, I'd say no - you'd be better off getting proper dog shampoo.Can i use black soap to bath my dog?
what do you mean by ';black soap';?


Soap for african-americans? Soap that is black?





It is suggested that you just go to the store and buy dog shampoo. Human shampoo strips the fur's oils and such.
  • trilogy
  • 1 comment:

    1. yes...its all natural and helps with skin issues in dogs.

      ReplyDelete